Ottawa Winterlude Festival - Skiing Vorlage Resort Photo Album - Feb 20, 2007 (English eBook C3)
Publication Date: December 2007
File Size: 31028 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 16.04% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This photo album show cases the incredibly fun Ottawa Winterlude Festival which is held every year during the month of February from the 2nd to 18th. Winterlude is all about enjoying fun outdoor winter activities be it skating on the Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway, cross country skiing in the Gatineau Hills, or downhill skiing at the local area ski resorts. In this album it is off to Vorlage to go downhill skiing. It begins as a snowy day on Feb 20th and so the fun once again moves from the Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway to the local ski hills. Vorlage is the farthest away of the four local area ski resorts, which include Camp Fortune, Mont Cascade, Edelweiss, and Vorlage all within twenty minutes of downtown Ottawa. These four ski resorts are open 7 days a week and offer both daytime and night time skiing. The rates are very affordable and are hourly based. In the evening do not be surprised if you suddenly find yourself surrounded by students from local area schools. Everyone loves to downhill ski in the Ottawa-Hull area and kids start as soon as they can walk! During the week the local ski hills are busy with middle and high school students coming to night ski and have fun with friends. The Ottawa Winterlude Festival is a family event and so be sure to bring your kids if you have any! You will not be surprised when I tell you then that 80% of the people on the ski slopes are students and 50% or more of the people on the Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway are kids and they definitely know how to have fun! For skiers all four local area ski resorts are perfect family destinations. They offer ski rentals, ski lessons, restaurants, and of course great skiing terrain for all levels of ability. And if you are into skating at 7.8km (5 miles) long the Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway is the longest outdoor ice rink in the world. A round trip is 15.6km (10 miles) and it is a fantastic way to get outdoor exercise and fresh air in the winter time. So on the snowy days when the ice is hard to skate on just grab your downhill skies and head up to the local area ski resorts. There are four to choose from, Camp Fortune, Mont Cascade, Edelweiss, and Vorlage all within twenty minutes of downtown. Most of all though enjoy Ottawa’s Winterlude Festival. It is the event of the year!!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $3.35. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.