Over the Counter Natural Cures, Expanded Edition Ebook
Take Charge of Your Health in 30 Days with 10 Lifesaving Supplements for under $10
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Pay Less. Live Healthier.
Stop Taking Worthless Prescription Drugs and Overhyped Supplements that Sabotage Your Health.
Americans are under attack. Obesity, lethargy, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer are ghastly epidemics. Worse, most drugs can make you even more sick! Why is this happening? Because no one tells you the truth: Millions of dollars are made by keeping this forbidden knowledge from you. Not anymore!
Shane Ellison-known as The People’s Chemist by his thousands of readers-knows the truth. A former chemist for Big Pharma, he quit when he discovered that the drugs he was creating for drug companies were nothing but toxins, and that the real cures could be found on every supermarket and superstore shelf-for a fraction of the cost and without a prescription!
Over-the-Counter Natural Cures is your insider guide to the inexpensive, easy ways to dramatically boost your health in less than 30 days…and stay fit and lean forever!
- Wake Up with Younger-Looking Skin and a Stronger Heart
- Learn the Healthiest Alternative to Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs
- Get the $8 Cure to Deadly Blood Clots and Poor Cardiovascular Function
- Stop Fearing High Blood Pressure
- Defy Obesity and Diabetes Fast
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.