Pacific Northwest Adventure Guide Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A fantastic guide to the best outdoor fun in the Pacific Northwest, covering Oregon, Washington, Victoria and Vancouver in British Columbia and far northern California. This ever-popular region offers unlimited opportunities for the active traveler, and this book shows you where, when and how to find them. Kayaking, hiking, cycling, trekking, horseback riding, boating and more to fill your days with adventure. Sightseeing, museums, galleries, theaters and picnicking will take care of your “down time.” Maps, photos. "Most people are aware that the Space Needle is in Seattle and that the Columbia River Gorge is a must-see on any trip to the Northwest. But where should you turn for information about watching the killer whales (orcas) among Washington’s gorgeous San Juan Islands? Fishing along the rugged Oregon coast? Hiking in country said to be frequented by Bigfoot himself? Parasailing over Puget Sound? Engaging some llamas to carry your gear on a camping trip to the high country? And much, much more. “Adventure Guide to the Pacific Northwest” will take you where you want to go." — Reader. “Adventure Guide to the Pacific Northwest by Don & Marjorie Young is a Hunter Travel Guide which I can also highly recommend. We love traveling in the Pacific Northwest but there is so very much to see I couldn’t imagine how they could get it all into one book, but they have done a very good job of it! The organization of the book makes it easy to find just what you want in each area from restaurants and places to stay in all price ranges, tours, camping, information sources, maps, etc. I especially like the sections called Adventures which have separate categories for on foot, horseback, wheels, water, and snow. This is a guide worth having and nominally priced.” — Bonnie Neely
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.