Pain Is My Pleasure Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2011
File Size: 186 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
""I wrote my book to make people aware that when one has everything, life is easy. But when one has nothing, that is the time when you realise what life is all about. I also wanted to show how people can turn against you if they know you have mental illness."" – Tahir Mahmood Malik Description This book is an autobiographical account of Tahir’s breakdown and subsequent recovery with the help of the mental health services. Tahir suffered an awful breakdown in his marriage during which he was psychologicallly bullied and damaged. He turned to addiction to ease his worries but this only resulted in bankruptcy and panic attacks. Tahir has written this fantastic book to raise awareness of mental health issues, particularly in the Asian community. It is an honest account of the good and bad times in his life and argues that mental health sufferers should not be ashamed of their plight. This helpful, supportive and inspirational book proves that recovery is possible, particularly with the support of effective mental health services. About the Author I had everything, a happy marriage, financial security, a good job and reputation. But when I became ill, I lost all my income, was declared bankrupt, my marriage broke down and my family turned against me. I nearly died from pneumonia and was left on my own. That’s were the mental health services helped me rediscover myself. I suffer from severe panic attacks, which resulted in me not able to go out on my own for a long time. I broke my hand three times due to those attacks and even attempted suicide; but I was saved by my mental health team. After the way my wife treated me I felt all alone in this world, but the mental health team have given me a reason to put back something into society. They made me feel welcomed and special. Being a Pakistani Muslim I feel it is important to get my message across, as lots of the younger generation out there have problems, and they need to know that there is help out there for them. As I have found, keeping it all in only results in failure and harm to yourself. I am one of the lucky few who, after all that has happened to me, have still found time to write this book. I may never be able to recapture the old me, but if my book helps anyone, that would give me a real sense of achievement. Tahir Mahmood Malik Tahir recently won an UnLtd award and is now a social entrepreneur, he works hard to eliminate stigma and improve understanding of mental illnesses.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.47. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.