Pakistan's Freedom and Allama Mashriqi Ebook
Statements, Letters, Chronology of Khaksar Tehrik (Movement), Period: Mashriqi's Birth to 1947
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Allama Mashriqi, one of the founding fathers of Pakistan, was one of the greatest scholars and leaders of the 20th century. This book is a timeline of events surrounding this giant among men and his Khaksar Movement (Khaksar Tehrik – KT). Mashriqi broke records at the Cambridge University and emerged as a world-renowned mathematician and scholar. It is believed that his academic records at the Cambridge are yet to be broken. He held the position of Under Secretary (Education) in British India. Before partition, the British offered him title of Knighthood and Ambassadorship; he declined them. His monumental work is “Tazkirah” (nominated for Nobel Prize), which presents a scientific view of the Holy Koran. Mashriqi founded the KT in 1930. The Khaksars created history and led to the freedom of the Indian-subcontinent. This book is the result of exhaustive study by Mr. Nasim Yousaf (grandson of Mashriqi) and is one of the most valuable documents in Indo-Pak history that has ever been produced on the KT. This work will go a long way in unveiling many hidden facts surrounding independence, as Pakistan and India’s history remains incomplete and imperfect without discussing the KT’s role toward freedom. This work goes far beyond merely listing dates of events; it includes correspondence, resolutions, press statements, govt. communiqués, photos, etc. This work allows the reader to get an undistorted and true understanding of Mashriqi and the Khaksars’ unmatched resistance and suffering that mobilized the nation for liberty. This book is indeed an eye-opener and a great source of knowledge for scholarly studies, historians, professors, students, filmmakers, journalists, etc. interested in Indo-Pak history. The editor has used credible sources, and his knowledge provides great insight into Mashriqi’s life and KT. Based on his information, Mr. Yousaf has provided comments wherever needed. Two web sites have been dedicated to Allama Mashriqi. Author’s info: www.nasimyousaf.8m.com Mr. Yousaf’s other works and books include: . “Pakistan’s Birth and Allama Mashraqi: Chronology & Statements, Period: 1947-1963” . “Allama Mashriqi & Dr. Akhtar Hameed Khan: Two Legends of Pakistan” . “Import &Export of Apparel & Textiles Part I: Export to USA Part II: Import from Pakistan” . “Import & Export of Hand Knotted Oriental Rugs; Part I: Export to USA, Part II: Import from Pakistan” . “Importing Gifts, Housewares & Decorative Accessories from Hong Kong” . “Export Housewares, Gifts & Decorative Accessories to the United States of America” . Various articles on Allama Mashriqi and the Khaksar Tehrik, which have been published in Pakistani newspapers and are available on the author’s web site. Extracts from the author’s research have also been published on web sites dedicated to Allama Mashriqi and Dr. Akhtar Hameed Khan. . The author is currently working on additional books. Up to date information is available on the author’s web site.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.