Pakistan's Freedom and Allama Mashriqi Ebook
Statements, Letters, Chronology of Khaksar Tehrik (Movement), Period: Mashriqi's Birth to 1947
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2004
File Size: 8706 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Allama Mashriqi, one of the founding fathers of Pakistan, was one of the greatest scholars and leaders of the 20th century. This book is a timeline of events surrounding this giant among men and his Khaksar Movement (Khaksar Tehrik – KT). Mashriqi broke records at the Cambridge University and emerged as a world-renowned mathematician and scholar. It is believed that his academic records at the Cambridge are yet to be broken. He held the position of Under Secretary (Education) in British India. Before partition, the British offered him title of Knighthood and Ambassadorship; he declined them. His monumental work is “Tazkirah” (nominated for Nobel Prize), which presents a scientific view of the Holy Koran. Mashriqi founded the KT in 1930. The Khaksars created history and led to the freedom of the Indian-subcontinent. This book is the result of exhaustive study by Mr. Nasim Yousaf (grandson of Mashriqi) and is one of the most valuable documents in Indo-Pak history that has ever been produced on the KT. This work will go a long way in unveiling many hidden facts surrounding independence, as Pakistan and India’s history remains incomplete and imperfect without discussing the KT’s role toward freedom. This work goes far beyond merely listing dates of events; it includes correspondence, resolutions, press statements, govt. communiqués, photos, etc. This work allows the reader to get an undistorted and true understanding of Mashriqi and the Khaksars’ unmatched resistance and suffering that mobilized the nation for liberty. This book is indeed an eye-opener and a great source of knowledge for scholarly studies, historians, professors, students, filmmakers, journalists, etc. interested in Indo-Pak history. The editor has used credible sources, and his knowledge provides great insight into Mashriqi’s life and KT. Based on his information, Mr. Yousaf has provided comments wherever needed. Two web sites have been dedicated to Allama Mashriqi. Author’s info: www.nasimyousaf.8m.com Mr. Yousaf’s other works and books include: . “Pakistan’s Birth and Allama Mashraqi: Chronology & Statements, Period: 1947-1963” . “Allama Mashriqi & Dr. Akhtar Hameed Khan: Two Legends of Pakistan” . “Import &Export of Apparel & Textiles Part I: Export to USA Part II: Import from Pakistan” . “Import & Export of Hand Knotted Oriental Rugs; Part I: Export to USA, Part II: Import from Pakistan” . “Importing Gifts, Housewares & Decorative Accessories from Hong Kong” . “Export Housewares, Gifts & Decorative Accessories to the United States of America” . Various articles on Allama Mashriqi and the Khaksar Tehrik, which have been published in Pakistani newspapers and are available on the author’s web site. Extracts from the author’s research have also been published on web sites dedicated to Allama Mashriqi and Dr. Akhtar Hameed Khan. . The author is currently working on additional books. Up to date information is available on the author’s web site.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.