Parenting the Strong-Willed Child Ebook
The Clinically Proven Five-Week Program for Parents of Two- to Six-Year-Olds, Third Edition
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A clinically proven, five-week program for improving your child’s behavior
Rex Forehand, Ph.D. and Nicholas Long Ph.D. have helped thousands of parents achieve discipline using positive reinforcement, without yelling or harming the child’s self-esteem. Their clinically proven, five-week program gives you the tools you need to successfully manage your child’s behavior, giving specific factors that cause or contribute to disruptive behavior; ways to develop a more positive atmosphere in your family and home; and strategies for managing specific behavior problems.
The completely revised and updated edition includes: new information, based on research, about child temperament; new chapter on the hot topic of play as a means of strengthening parent-child relationship; new section on collaborative disciplining with preschool teachers; expanded section about depression and stress linked to parenting; new research findings about ADHD and its treatment.
- Uncover the specific factors that contribute to your child’s disruptive behavior.
- Identify with real-life parent testimonials and discover strategies for managing specific behavior problems.
- Authors Rex Forehand, Ph.D., and Nicholas Long, Ph.D., are experts in the field of child psychology.
- New research highlights the scientific foundation behind the program.
Understanding Your Strong-Willed Child’s Behavior; Strong-Willed Behavior and How It All Begins; Why Is My Child Becoming Even More Strong-Willed?; It Takes More than Just Good Parenting; Does My Child Have ADHD?; Addressing Strong-Willed Behavior: A Five-Week Program; Does My Child’s Behavior Really Need to Change?; Week 1: Attending; Week 2: Rewarding; Week 3: Ignoring; Week 4: Giving Directions; Week 5: Using Time-Outs; Integrating Your Parenting Skills; Creating a Positive Climate for Behavior Change; Creating a More Positive Home; Improving Your Communication Skills; Developing More Patience; Building Positive Self-Esteem; Helping Your Child Solve Problems with Peers; Solving Some Common Behavior Problems: Additional Recommendations; Specific Problem Behaviors
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.