Parenting Without Regret: Raising Kids with Purpose, Not Perfection Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2015
File Size: 8766 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 15.92% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Have you ever struggled with being a parent and wondered if what you were doing would actually work? We ve all been there.
In Parenting Without Regret, Jimmy and Laura Seibert share their story of how God led them to parent with intentionality. They touch on topics that are a common struggle among parents: How do we help our children overcome their insecurities? How do we deal with the challenges of our culture and protect our kids purity? How do we prepare them for the future? How do we help them develop their own relationship with God and live life on mission?
From personal stories to biblical content, the Seiberts bring you into the process of how they navigated and answered these questions for their family.
Key Topics Addressed Include:
- Parenting from Wholeness
- You are the #1 Influencer
- Placing Identity on Your Kids
- Dating and Attraction
- Praying for Your Kids
This book will ignite fresh hope into every parent that reads it, and subsequently raise a new generation of young people who are ready to take on the challenges of this world and shape it for the glory of God.
“Excellent book! As a father of seven, I found myself thinking, Amen! throughout every chapter. Lots of helpful insights that I plan on implementing in my own family. I am so grateful for the example of Jimmy and Laura as parents and Christians. I hope that many many parents will read this book and follow their example. This is the exact kind of parenting book this generation needs”
~ Frances Chan – Best-selling Author of Crazy Love
“It’s not easy raising children today, and many Christian parents wish they had mentors walking the path alongside them. In Parenting Without Regret, Jimmy and Laura Seibert are stepping into that role. By describing how they’ve raised four remarkable kids who love and serve Christ, the Seiberts are equipping parents everywhere to follow in their footsteps with our own families.”
~ Jim Daly, President- Focus on the Family
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Jimmy and Laura Seibert are founders of Antioch Community Church in Waco, Texas, and Antioch Ministries International. Jimmy and Laura have committed their lives to a discipleship movement through the local church—envisioning people to love God, love others, and share the Good News of Jesus here and around the world. They have been married 28 years and have four children: daughter Abby and her husband Kyle Van Hecke, daughter Lauren, and two sons, Caleb and Daniel. Jimmy Seibert is the author of Passion & Purpose: Believing the Church Can Still Change the World.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.