Pareto, Economics and Society: The Mechanical Analogy Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: June 2002
File Size: 6154 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Vilfredo Pareto was one of the great systems theorists of the twentieth century, embracing economics, psychology, sociology and politics. In this important work, Michael McLure takes as his subject of study the rapport between Pareto’s economic and sociological theory, and consequently, illuminates the role of economics in public policy development.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.