Partial-Update Adaptive Signal Processing: Design Analysis and Implementation Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Partial-update adaptive signal processing algorithms not only permit significant complexity reduction in adaptive filter implementations, but can also improve adaptive filter performance in telecommunications applications. This book gives state-of-the-art methods for the design and development of partial-update adaptive signal processing algorithms for use in systems development.
Partial-Update Adaptive Signal Processing provides a comprehensive coverage of key partial updating schemes, giving detailed information on the theory and applications of acoustic and network echo cancellation, channel equalization and multiuser detection. It also examines convergence and stability issues for partial update algorithms, providing detailed complexity analysis and a unifying treatment of partial-update techniques.
• Advanced analysis and design tools
• Application examples illustrating the use of partial-update adaptive signal processing
• MATLAB codes for developed algorithms
This unique reference will be of interest to signal processing and communications engineers, researchers, R&D engineers and graduate students.
“This is a very systematic and methodical treatment of an adaptive signal processing topic, of particular significance in power limited applications such as in wireless communication systems and smart ad hoc sensor networks. I am very happy to have this book on my shelf, not to gather dust, but to be consulted and used in my own research and teaching activities”- Professor A. G. Constantinides, Imperial College, London
About the author:
Kutluyil Dogançay is an associate professor of Electrical Engineering at the University of South Australia. His research interests span statistical and adaptive signal processing and he serves as a consultant to defence and private industry. He was the Signal Processing and Communications Program Chair of IDC Conference 2007, and is currently chair of the IEEE South Australia Communications and Signal Processing Chapter.
- Advanced analysis and design tools
- Algorithm summaries in tabular format
- Case studies illustrate the application of partial update adaptive signal processing
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $137.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.