Partnership in the Primary School: Working in Collaboration Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2002
File Size: 408 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Working in ‘partnership’ in primary schools is an approach that is transforming the classrooms of the 1990s. It is now widely acknowledged that a collaborative approach can significantly improve the effectiveness of teaching.
This book provides a practical, readable account of partnerships in educational settings including:
- collaborating in nurseries and primary schools
- reading and literacy partnerships
- working with special needs assistants
- supporting students in training
- home-school links
- liaising with an OFSTED inspector.
The focus is placed on key principles of collaboration as well as specialist roles. Personal testimonies and case studies are used to illustrate the various aspects of teamwork.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $65.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.