Patient Empowerment Guide and Journal Ebook
The Thirty-Day Planner, Organizer, and Journal for Your In-patient Visit
Publication Date: December 2009
File Size: 5148 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Have you or your loved ones ever been a patient in the hospital or a nursing home? Have you found yourself agreeing with whatever test or procedure the physician orders only to feel frustrated due to lack of understanding of the purpose for the test? Have you felt as if your healthcare providers are speaking a different language?
Patient Empowerment Guide and Journal provides you with the tools that you will need to understand the various tests, scans, procedures, and medical language that is used by your healthcare providers. It includes a written legal journal of what, when, and how activities should be performed. This guide will assist you in reducing the possibility of a hospital-acquired infection, give you a greater understanding of the tests and procedures that are being prescribed for you, and possibly protect your life.
Did you know that the agency that accredits hospitals typically inform the facilities that they are coming for a visit in advance? This allows administrators to have time to staff the units appropriately and clean the areas for inspection. It has been my observation that this agency rarely makes surprise visits. Hospitals spend billions of dollars lobbying our government to keep healthcare from being regulated. This means no one is watching how they take care of you or your loved one. This guide will help inform you of how to protect yourself from negligence, inflated billing, and possible wrongful death.
You need to protect yourself by always asking questions and documenting everything. Take charge of your healthcare. Remember that without you, they would be out of business. You do have choices. If you do not approve of the care that is being provided inform the chief nursing officer, case manager, and social worker. Do not settle for substandard care.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.01. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.