Perfecting Your Physical Energy Sphere Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2005
File Size: 649 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
You are not as healthy as you think you are.
In your parents’ day, they basically led natural lives and they did active work. The food was natural, the water was natural, the air was fresh during the crucial formative years up to age 15.
Now, food is artificial and impacted by pesticides and chemicals. The water is recycled refuse. You sit in an office all day in front of the computer. You are injected every now and again with hugely powerful modern drugs. These drugs have effects that scientists will only discover 20 years after you have been taking them. They destroy your immune system, they step-by-step destroy your nervous system. You go to hospital and get ‘fixed’. Unless you catch an ever more powerful virus during your stay in hospital.
All of these things mean that just because your parents lived healthily up to age 70 or 90, you will not.
The man in the street, maybe you, does not realize that stress is the number one reason for ill health in old age. Combined with you, during your formative years up to age 15, having been impacted by modern pollution means that you are not nearly as healthy as you think.
As with most things in the modern world, the truth is hidden by advertising, by the artificial face that does not tell you that the person you are with is troubled, by the pills you take to remedy symptoms that mean you do not know what is really going wrong. By the dental floss that damages your gums.
Sportsmen undertake vigorous exercise and you may think that this is healthy. It is not. A few years later they retire. In the old days, in your parents’ time, they may well have subsequently lived to a ripe old age despite their injuries. You are not healthy and therefore if you undertake vigorous exercise, you are damaging your health even more.
Even if you do not read or buy this book the author urges you to do two things. Take your children away from modern living as much as possible and eliminate all unnecessary stress in your life. He dismisses Western fads and fancies as to what natural living means. He explains what it really involves but states that this is only important when (not if) you fall ill, not before.
About the Author:
Shyam has been practising yoga since 1957 and been teaching yoga since 1973.
He had a Christian upbringing, in England. At Cambridge University he became interested in yoga philosophy and Hinduism. Later he gave up his Hindu sacred thread in order to fully devote his life to helping all nice people become happy. He has had a variety of religious experiences in his life and worships God almost every moment of his waking hours.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.