Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Applications of Liquid Chromatography Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This volume reflects the changes that have taken place in the pharmaceutical industry over the last ten years, most notably the increased importance attached to the question of chirality, the growing influence of biotechnology and the need for more rigorous documentation and validation of analytical methods and procedures.
The first part of this book deals with the application of new technology to pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis, reflecting the present needs for increased speed, sensitivity and selectivity in the analysis of drugs. The second chapter provides an overview of capillary electophoresis, which represents one of the most inportant analytical developments to impact directly on pharmaceutical development in recent years. Although not a chromatographic technique, capillary electrophoresis was considered too important to be ignored.
Over the last 25 years, liquid chromatography has grown into a mature analytical technique and many of the fundamental issues concerned with retention and separation are well defined. The practitioners of modern liquid chromatography spend as much time in the development of techniques for sampling handling and automation as they do in the development of the separation. Therefore, Part Two of this book describes some of the recent advances in the areas of sample handling and the isolation of compounds from biological samples, including solid phase extraction, restricted access media for direct injection, coupled column technology and microdialysis. Similarily, Part Three contains two chapters concerned with liquid chromatographic methods for the isolation of drug substances, peptides and proteins from other complex media.
The pharmaceutical industry and the process of drug development are highly regulated and the increasing importance that the regulatory authorities attach to validation has had a significant impact on the analytical techniques used for the analysis of drugs. Although this has increased the workload of analysts in the pharmaceutical industry, it has also improved the quality of analytical methods used in the support of investigational and new drug applications as well as the quality of methods published more recently in the literature. Consequently, Part Four of this volume describes approaches to the optimization and validation of liquid chromatography methods for the analysis of drugs in the bulk form, in pharmaceutical formulations and biological fluids.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $72.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.