Pharmacotherapy Handbook, Seventh Edition Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Essential Pharmacotherapy Data at Your Fingertips!
A Doody’s Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE!
4 STAR DOODY’S REVIEW
“The book addresses all aspects of 84 disease states and disorders, from presentation and pathology to treatment and monitoring. Each chapter focuses on individual groups of medication considered for treatment and gives a concise overview of them in easy to see bulleted points. The qualities that I find especially useful are that charts and algorithms are easily identifiable and tables are shaded light gray for quick reference . . . Although this handbook contains an enormous amount of information, it conveniently fits into a lab coat pocket. It is an extremely useful reference.” — Doody’s
Pharmacotherapy Handbook delivers the essential information you need to quickly and confidently make drug therapy decisions for eighty-four diseases and disorders. Featuring a convenient alphabetized presentation, the book utilizes text, tables, figures, and treatment algorithms to make important drug data readily accessible and easily understandable.
- Consistent chapter organization that includes: Disease state definition, Concise review of relevant pathophysiology, Clinical presentation, Diagnosis, Desired outcome, Treatment, Monitoring
- Six valuable appendices, including a new one on the management of pharmacotherapy in the elderly
- NEW chapters on adrenal gland disorders and influenza
- The ideal companion to Pharmacology: A Pathophysiologic Approach, 7e by Joseph DiPiro et al.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $58.49. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.