Pigeon Spring Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Pigeon Spring by Herman Groman
When former FBI Agent Matt Steel retired from the FBI after twenty-five years of undercover operations, locking up mobsters and drug dealers and following terrorists, he took a job as the Director of Security at a major Las Vegas casino. Alex, his wife of thirty-five years, thought that they could finally enjoy the well deserved benefits of a post FBI life: Especially after they bought the weekend ranch in a secluded mountainous area at the north end of Death Valley. It was remote, wild and had some interesting history to it. There was the old gold stamp mill, the mysterious grave of Nancy Walker, and the ancient Timbisha summer camp of the Desert Shoshone Tribe. When Matt discovers a federally protected witness who is hiding out in the small Nevada town of Tonopah is operating an international Ponzi scheme right under the collective noses of the government’s Witness Protection Program, he and his former partner, Charlie, go to work. It gets personal for them when they come to realize that the scam artist and a corrupt public official are trying to steal a gold claim being worked by two local characters who are friends of theirs. There is a murder for hire scheme, wire taps, surveillances, and a mystical twist in the form of an ancient Indian artifact discovered on the ranch. It all culminates in an ending in which the artifact plays a pivotal role.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.