Planet Eris and the Global Warming Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: February 2008
File Size: 3081 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 27.73% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Dr. Cristian Negureanu brings out another of his outstanding works on the global considerations of human existence – this time it treats a subject of great interest today, namely the global warming of the planet. What is remarkable in his study are the links of the subject to the hypotheses of extraterrestrial interventions on Earth, including the origin of humans and the ancient history of the mankind. The author uses ancient writings (the Bible, the Koran, The Book of Enoch, and the Sumerian writings) as sources containing proofs of the extraterrestrial origin of humans and their links to planet Eris, which seems that it was a sort of station for some categories of extraterrestrials. Combining interpretations of the ancient writings (the book contains a great number of them) with the scientific facts regarding planet Eris, the author proves – and many scientists confirm his observations – that this celestial object is the sole cause of what is happening now on Earth with the climate. What is also interesting – and discussed in the book – is that NASA is aware of this information and has already taken some measures of surveillance of this planet through one of its launched space missions. The real cause of climate changes, volcanic activity, and the intensification of seismic activity is the approach to our solar system of the planet Eris, an intermediary named 2003 – UB – 313, known in Antiquity under various names such as Nibiru, Marduk, Nemesis, Hercolubus, The Gods’ Planet, The Planet of the Empire, The Planet of the Cross, or The Red Planet. The planet Eris/Nibiru periodically comes closer to Earth once every 3,600 years and generates numerous climate changes, one being global warming with its natural consequence, the melting of the glaciers. The effect of glaciers melting, because of their sweet water, will be the ending of the thermo-saline natural system, the “engine” that allows the Gulfstream circulation to the North and the freezing of wide areas in northwestern Europe and northeastern United States. Briefly, here is the process that took place during the last two periods during which the Gods’ planet has passed between Mars and Jupiter, its nearest point to Earth:- 7,200 years ago, during the cataclysm known as “Noah’s flood,” sudden changes in temperature, violent storms, and water avalanches from Antarctica broke off from their “ice prison.” – 3,600 years ago, during the Jews’ Exodus from Egypt in the middle of the second millennium B.C., the Earth suffered major upheavals. A celestial body entered our solar system and came very close to Earth, causing the eventual disappearance of the glacier layer. Now it is time for the planet Eris to pass again through our solar system, and we should expect the same climate changes. The effects of this astronomic event are already being seen worldwide, and they will get more acute in the next years. These are the facts around which the book is developed in a purely informative style, but nourished with biblical passages whose real interpretations are hard to accept initially, but which become quite clear when linked one to another. The book also contains over 80 suggestive photos. It is an enlightening journey through a history of mankind we never think about, which can help us not only to understand what is happening now with the human race, but also even to predict the near future.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.