Planet X and The Kolbrin Bible Connection Ebook
Why The Kolbrin Bible is the Rosetta Stone of Planet X
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: July 2007
File Size: 4055 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.84% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Greg Jenner is one of the top Planet X historians alive today – if not the best! He believes that the ancients were extremely clear in their warnings to us about Planet X and 2012. In this groundbreaking work, he details numerous correlations between the 2012 prophecies of the Maya and those of other cultures with chilling clarity.
Jenner believes The Kolbrin Bible to be the modern day Rosetta Stone of Planet X, because it clearly describes the destruction of Atlantis, Noah’s Flood and Exodus. According to the Egyptian and Celtic authors of this ancient secular wisdom text, these cataclysms were triggered during previous flybys of Planet X.
Were it not for The Kolbrin Bible , much of this ancient knowledge would be lost to us. This is an urgent fact, because many of its harbinger signs have already come to pass and with one inescapable conclusion. The next catastrophic flyby of Planet X is imminent!
Table of Contents
- Foreword by Marshall Masters
- Jeremiah’s Warning
- Planet X Investigation
- The Kolbrin Bible
- The Space Monster’s ‘Incoming Mail’
- Our Horned Dark Sister
- The Hour of ‘The Destroyer’ Is At Hand
- Destroyer’s Doomshape
- Sinking Of Atlantis
- Noah’s Flood
- The Floodtale of Celtic Tradition
- Exodus – Triggered By The Destroyer
- Paying Homage To The Destroyer
- The ‘Shape’ of Things to Come
- Prophet Elidor’s Warning
- The Countdown to 2012
- Alphabetical Index
Excerpt from Chapter 1
Jeremiah, a prophet from the Old Testament, felt compelled to warn us of something he called the Destroyer. He obviously knew the significance of its wrath and that every place on Earth would be affected.
Jeremiah 25:32 & 48:8 “Disasters will soon spread from nation to nation. They will come like a powerful storm to all the faraway places on earth.The DESTROYER will come against every town, not one town will escape.The Lord said this will happen.” Jeremiah 25:32 & 48:8 (From the Holy Bible: New Century version)
Within his sobering vision, there are few specific details about the Destroyer. Thankfully, a more detailed description that corroborates Jeremiah is provided in The Kolbrin Bible, a secular anthology, parts of which were written in the same time period.
Manuscripts 3:3 “When ages pass, certain laws operate upon the stars in the Heavens. Their ways change; there is movement and restlessness, they are no longer constant and a great light appears redly in the skies.” ( The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition )
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.