Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2007
File Size: 3342 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.92% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
“Chance favors the prepared mind.” -Louis Pasteur
What is Planet X? It could be a comet, rogue planet, or as this book maintains, a dying brown dwarf companion to Sol. In the years to come, its elliptical orbit will bring it into the core of our system, where it will enrage our Sun. Once that happens, Earth’s greatest pains will come; the moment fate puts us in the cross hairs of a perfect solar storm.
The purpose of this book is to help those who now agree that time is of the essence. It does this by offering a practical 2012 tool kit of how-to survival knowledge, for those who’ll be left to fend for themselves.
Regardless of whether you can afford to build a bunker or can barely afford a shovel, the information in this book is designed to be equally useful. This is because the key to surviving 2012 is more about what’s in your head than what’s in your wallet.
- “A tour de force Planet X- 2012 page turner. Required reading for those who get it and want to live through it.” -Echan Deravy, Solar Code
- “Written in an easy-to-read style that honors the 2012 predictions of the Maya.” -Maya Anthropologist George Erikson, author of Atlantis in America: Navigators of the Ancient World
- “Chilling insights into how the world’s power elites are preparing for 2012. Truth that’s hard to handle.” -Philip Gardiner, Secret Societies, Gnosis, The Shining Ones
- “Delivers practical, life-sparing concepts that make sense.” -Frank Joseph, There Are No Coincidences, Survivors of Atlantis, Discovering the Mysteries of Ancient America
- “Required reading for those who are beyond the Planet X debate and now want to do something about it.” -Greg Jenner, Planet X and The Kolbrin Bible Connection
- “Be prepared, be very prepared: you need this book for 2012!” -Andy Lloyd, The Dark Star
- “Excellent analysis of the 2012 solar threat and how governments are responding to it.” -Patrick Geryl, How To Survive 2012, The World Cataclysm in 2012, The Orion Prophecy
Table of Contents
Part 1- Understanding the Threat
- The Harbinger Signs of Planet X
- Planet X Forecasts Through 2014
- Historical Accounts of Previous Flybys
- 2012 Flyby Scenarios
Part 2 – Reading the Signs
- Surviving What Comes
- Reading Signs in the Atmosphere
- Reading Signs in the Oceans
Part 3 – What the Governments Are Doing
- Solar Storm Monitoring
- Planet X and New Earths
- Arks for The Chosen
Part 4 – Fending for Yourself
- Be a 2012 Rambo
- Coping with a Violent Sun
- Coping with Economic Contractions
- Scoot Packs and Walk Outs
Part 5 – An Enlightened Future
- 2012 as an Evolutionary Event
- Building a Star Trek Future
- Harbinger Technical Analysis
- History of The Kolbrin Bible
- Forecast Addendum
- Kozai Mechanism and Perpendicular Orbits
- Post-2014 Medicinal Herbs and Plants
- About the Authors
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.