Planning and Scheduling Using Microsoft Project 2007 - Including Microsoft Project 2000 to 2003 Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2011
File Size: 14144 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book is designed to teach project management professionals how to use Microsoft Project in a project environment. The book is based on Microsoft Office Project 2007 but may be used with Microsoft Project 2000, 2002 or 2003 as the book outlines the differences between the versions. This book may be used with Microsoft Project as either: • A self teach book, or • A user guide, or A training manual for a two day training course. The book is aimed at: • Project management companies in industries such as the building, construction, oil & gas, software development, government and defence who wish to run their own software training courses or provide their employees a good practical guide to using the software. • Training organizations who require a training manual to run their own training courses. Project managers and schedulers who wish learn the software, however are unable to attend a training course. The book stays focused on the information required to create and update project schedules by: • Concentrating on the core functions required to plan and control a project. • Keeping the information relevant to each topic in the appropriate chapter. • Providing a quick reference at the start of each chapter listing the chapters topics and associated menu commands. Providing a comprehensive index of topics. This book is designed to teach project team members in any industry how setup and use the software in a project environment and it: • Explains in plain English and in a logical sequence the steps required to create and maintain a schedule. • Highlights the sources of information and methods that should be employed to produce a realistic and useful project schedule. • Presents workable solutions to real day to day planning and scheduling problems and contains practical advice on how to set up the software and import data. • Each subject is covered in one chapter and the reader does not have to flick backwards and forwards through the book to read about a subject. • Explains some of the important difference between Microsoft Project and other scheduling software. • Explains some of the more difficult calculations, that are often omitted in other books, in plain English. • Includes exercises to reinforce the learning outcomes, a large number of screen dumps, numerous tips and a detailed index. • Every function and form in the book is listed in a very easy to use index that refers the user directly to the page and not to another index item. • It has a chapter dedicated to the new functions available in Microsoft Project 2007 and Covers some of the more advanced features of the software. About the Author: Paul Harris holds an Honours Degree in Civil Engineering obtained in the UK and is a Certified Cost Engineer through AACE International, a certified PRINCE2™ practitioner and Approved PRINCE2™ Trainer. He has worked in the project controls industry for a number of years and has assisted many companies in a range of industries to set up and run project controls systems. His Melbourne, Australia based company, Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, offers project controls consulting and training services with a strong focus on Microsoft and Primavera software.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.