Planning and Scheduling Using Microsoft Project 2007 - Including Microsoft Project 2000 to 2003 Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This book is designed to teach project management professionals how to use Microsoft Project in a project environment. The book is based on Microsoft Office Project 2007 but may be used with Microsoft Project 2000, 2002 or 2003 as the book outlines the differences between the versions. This book may be used with Microsoft Project as either: • A self teach book, or • A user guide, or A training manual for a two day training course. The book is aimed at: • Project management companies in industries such as the building, construction, oil & gas, software development, government and defence who wish to run their own software training courses or provide their employees a good practical guide to using the software. • Training organizations who require a training manual to run their own training courses. Project managers and schedulers who wish learn the software, however are unable to attend a training course. The book stays focused on the information required to create and update project schedules by: • Concentrating on the core functions required to plan and control a project. • Keeping the information relevant to each topic in the appropriate chapter. • Providing a quick reference at the start of each chapter listing the chapters topics and associated menu commands. Providing a comprehensive index of topics. This book is designed to teach project team members in any industry how setup and use the software in a project environment and it: • Explains in plain English and in a logical sequence the steps required to create and maintain a schedule. • Highlights the sources of information and methods that should be employed to produce a realistic and useful project schedule. • Presents workable solutions to real day to day planning and scheduling problems and contains practical advice on how to set up the software and import data. • Each subject is covered in one chapter and the reader does not have to flick backwards and forwards through the book to read about a subject. • Explains some of the important difference between Microsoft Project and other scheduling software. • Explains some of the more difficult calculations, that are often omitted in other books, in plain English. • Includes exercises to reinforce the learning outcomes, a large number of screen dumps, numerous tips and a detailed index. • Every function and form in the book is listed in a very easy to use index that refers the user directly to the page and not to another index item. • It has a chapter dedicated to the new functions available in Microsoft Project 2007 and Covers some of the more advanced features of the software. About the Author: Paul Harris holds an Honours Degree in Civil Engineering obtained in the UK and is a Certified Cost Engineer through AACE International, a certified PRINCE2™ practitioner and Approved PRINCE2™ Trainer. He has worked in the project controls industry for a number of years and has assisted many companies in a range of industries to set up and run project controls systems. His Melbourne, Australia based company, Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, offers project controls consulting and training services with a strong focus on Microsoft and Primavera software.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.