Plant Engineer's Reference Book Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
- Useful to engineers in any industry * Extensive references provided throughout * Comprehensive range of topics covered * Written with practical situations in mind A plant engineer is responsible for a wide range of industrial activities, and may work
in any industry. The breadth of knowledge required by such professionals is so wide that previous books addressing plant engineering have either been limited to certain subjects or cursory in their treatment of topics. The Plant Engineer’s Reference Book
is the first volume to offer complete coverage of subjects of interest to the plant engineer. This reference work provides a primary source of information for the plant engineer. Subjects include selection of a suitable site for a factory and provision
of basic facilities (including boilers, electrical systems, water, HVAC systems, pumping systems and floors and finishes). Detailed chapters deal with basic issues such as lubrication, corrosion, energy conservation, maintenance and materials handling as
well as environmental considerations, insurance matters and financial concerns. The authors chosen to contribute to the book are experts in their various fields. The Editor has experience of a wide range of operations in the UK, other European
countries, the USA, and elsewhere in the world. Produced with the backing of the Institution of Plant Engineers, this work is the primary source of information for plant engineers in any industry worldwide.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $93.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.