Plunkett's Biotech & Genetics Industry Almanac 2011 Ebook
Biotech & Genetics Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Plunkett’s Biotech & Genetics Industry Almanac is a complete reference guide to the business side of biotechnology, genetics, proteomics and related services. This new book contains complete profiles of the leading biotech companies; in-depth chapters on trends in genetics, technologies, statistics and finances; a handy glossary; and thorough indexes. For the first time, in one carefully-researched volume, you’ll get all of the data you need. Topics include: biotechnology funding and investments; activities in Singapore, China and India; FDA; gene therapies; personalized medicine; systems biology; clinical trials; stem cells; therapeutic cloning; nanotechnology; agricultural biotechnology (GM seeds); drug delivery systems; and ethical issues. The book includes complete profiles on 400 top Biotech & Genetics companies, our own unique list of companies that are the leaders in biotechnology. All of the corporate profile information is indexed and cross-indexed. Includes contact names, addresses, Internet addresses, fax numbers and toll-free numbers, plus growth and hiring plans, finances, research, marketing, technology, acquisitions and much more for each firm. Purchasers will find a form in the book enabling them to register for 1-year, 1-seat online access to tools at Plunkett Research Online, including the ability to view the market research/industry trends section and industry statistics. You have access, at no additional charge, to the very latest data posted to Plunkett Research Online. Online tools enable you to search and view selected companies, and then export selected company contact data, including executive names. You’ll find a complete overview, industry analysis and market research report in one superb, value-priced package.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $299.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.