Plunkett's Insurance Industry Almanac 2012 Ebook
Publication Date: December 2011
File Size: 9399 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing only 50 pages is allowed.
- You can copy-paste 2 text selections.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Insurance and risk management make up an immense, complex global industry, one which is constantly changing. Competition continues to heat up as mergers and acquisitions create international mega-firms. As the insurance industry grows more global, underwriters see huge potential in China, the world’s fastest-growing business market, as well as India, Indonesia, Africa and other emerging markets. Specialty insurance is creating high profits. Meanwhile, technology is making back-office tasks easier and more efficient, while direct selling and e-commerce are changing the shape of the insurance industry. This carefully-researched book is a complete insurance market research and business intelligence tool-everything you need to know about the business of insurance and risk management. The book includes our analysis of insurance and risk management industry trends; dozens of statistical tables; an industry glossary; a database of industry associations and professional organizations; and our in-depth profiles of more than 300 of the world’s leading insurance companies, both in the U.S. and abroad. Purchasers will find a form in the book enabling them to register for 1-year, 1-seat online access to tools at Plunkett Research Online, including the ability to view the market research/industry trends section and industry statistics. You have access, at no additional charge, to the very latest data posted to Plunkett Research Online. Online tools enable you to search and view selected companies, and then export selected company contact data, including executive names. You’ll find a complete overview, industry analysis and market research report in one superb, value-priced package.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $299.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.