PNH and the GPI-Linked Proteins Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH) has been recognized for over a century. This mysterious disease is now understood at the level of the gene and the protein. The pathophysiology is related to a class of cell surface proteins with distinctive biochemical and physical characteristics. Recently it has been acknowledged that PNH is not rare, and once sensitive assays—based on the chemistry of the proteins—can be applied to many patients.
Written by international experts in the field, this book includes a number of distinctive characteristics, such as the clinical features of PNH, the mechanism of hemolysis, the biochemistry of glycosylphosphoinositol anchors, and the chemistry and biophysics of GPI-anchored proteins.
This unique and timely volume will have a wide audience, including hematologists and oncologists with a clinical interest in this disease, as well as basic biochemists, immunologists, and cell biologists studying this class of proteins.
- Outlines the chemical features of PNH
- Explains the mechanism of hemolysis
- Includes work on the biochemistry of glycophosphoinositol anchors
- Contains descriptions of the chemistry and biophysics of GPI-anchored proteins
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $151.15. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.