Poems Beyond the Journey Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: November 2008
File Size: 1018 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Poems Beyond the Journey is the sequel to J. G. Woodward’s book, Tumultuous Journey, Poems Along the Way. Poems Beyond the Journey takes you through the author’s amazing journey after loss and devastation, when she found joy once again. Following death of spouse and mother and the resulting upheaval, the author once again found love, home, and stability, fully recovering from grief and anguish. She shares with the reader the contentment experienced in the ordinary events of life, as well as the happiness. While still challenged by the difficulties of everyday living encountered by us all, the author portrays the joy experienced in moving beyond heartache and loss. This book is a must read for anyone experiencing loss of any kind who needs inspiration to recreate themselves again. Woodward gives hope and courage to those walking the same path; she proves that happiness can be found on the other side of devastation. The style of this poetry is unique to this author; the poems use few words to interpret vast feelings. They weave a descriptive image for the reader through verse, and then conclude with the poem’s title that best captures the mood of the words. While much poetry describes the writer’s perception of things, this poet has an uncanny ability to actually illustrate, in verse, the intense feelings we all experience in life. The poems invoke in the reader a feeling of being in that circumstance, that very moment, along with the author. J. G. Woodward, a descendent of Edgar Allan Poe, General Robert E. Lee, and President George Washington, obtained Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Kent State University. She makes her home in Akron, Ohio and she is known as “The People’s Poet,” due to her ability to reach a diversity of readers. Woodward’s remaining two poetry collections scheduled for release are Allegories, to be released in 2009 and Analogies, to be released in 2010. Woodward was a winner in the 2008 J. B. Solomon Poetry Contest and several of her poems are included in that publishing house’s anthology poetry book. Her debut fiction novel, Over the Course of a Lifetime, was published in 2008.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $19.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.