Portfolio Management in Practice Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
As individuals are becoming more and more responsible for ensuring their own financial future, portfolio or fund management has taken on an increasingly important role in banks’ ranges of offerings to their clients. In addition, as interest rates have come down and the stock market has gone up and come down again, clients have a choice of leaving their saving in deposit accounts, or putting those savings in unit trusts or investment portfolios which invest in equities and/or bonds. Individuals are becoming aware that they might need to top up government pension allocations. Likewise, corporations who run employee pension schemes have to ensure that they are able to cover their current and future liabilities. Investing in unit trusts or mutual funds is one way for individuals and corporations alike to potentially enhance the returns on their savings.
Introduction to Portfolio Management covers the:
Theoretical underpinnings of portfolio management
Basics of portfolio construction
Constraints to be considered when building a client portfolio
Types of analysis used for asset allocation and stock selection
Main types of funds available to investors
Inspired from the basic entry level training courses that have been developed by major international banks worldwide.
*Will enable MSc Finance students, MBA students and those already in the finance profession to gain an understanding of the basic information and principles underlying the topic under discussion
Questions with answers, study topics, practical “real world” examples and text with an extensive bibliography and references ensure learning outcomes can be immediately applied
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $74.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.