Power Up!: The Guide to Leadership Coaching with Strengths Ebook
Publication Date: December 2011
File Size: 1686 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
If you supervise or mentor anyone in your work life, these pages will expose you to the mother lode for helping others grow, succeed, and excel. POWER UP!-THE GUIDE TO LEADERSHIP COACHING WITH STRENGTHS gives those who coach others the reasons, formats, skills and tools to thrive in that practice. Strengths coaching accesses that “sweet spot” between having a personal counselor and a wise consultant to provide optimal assistance. With a clear outline of the chief skills, tools, and critical mindsets for thriving with strengths-based coaching efforts, POWER UP! is an especially rich resource.
Gene Knott is a widely sought “coach’s coach,” whose diverse client roster spans the range of leadership roles found in both for-profit and not-for-profit settings. Grounded in current knowledge about positive psychology principles and management scholarship, POWER UP! draws on the author’s 24 years of experience coaching executives and working with a range of organizations to deliver a robust, highly useful manual.
In these pages you’ll find:
o strengths coaching’s mental maps, lenses and platforms
o the 7 key skills for coaching others using positive power
o more than 40 easily adopted activities, instruments and tools
o numerous case examples, stories and learning devices
o a special chapter on leader, team and organization coaching
o “strongboxes” with wisdom for coaching with strengths
Gene Knott is a master coach, bringing to life the power of strength-based methods in the coaching process. His straightforward approach makes the theory and research easily understandable, with practical activities, insightful stories, and key takeaways in every chapter. Anyone interested in coaching and being part of the strengths revolution will profit from this book.
Tony Silbert, MSOD, Founding Partner, Innovation Partners International; co-author of Healing Conversations Now
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.18. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.