Powers of Attorney Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Powers of attorney are one of the most important legal documents you will ever sign. Every adult should have a power of attorney. Yet, many people ignored this fundamental legal step and might have no protection if they are ever disabled or are unavailable for travel or other reasons to act for themselves. They might subject themselves to the costs and trauma of a guardianship proceeding. Many who make the effort to obtain and sign a power of attorney rely on standard boilerplate documents that might not address vital personal, tax, or legal issues that are critical to protecting themselves and their loved ones. Finally, this common legal document is often used as a spigot for elder financial abuse.
This practical yet sophisticated primer is designed to educate and inform you about what a power of attorney is, how you can be certain you obtain a document that works for you, and many other practical steps. Whether you hire an estate planning specialist, a general practice lawyer, use a form supplied by your bank, or prepare a document on your own using one of the many legal websites, you will get a much better result if you read this book and understand the decisions involved.
Once you have a power of attorney document, what do you do with it?
How can you organize your financial and legal matters so that if you are ever disabled your agent can really help you?
If you are named an agent what steps should you take?
Would your religious beliefs or health challenges affect what you might need to do?
This book will give you lots of practical advice that many professional advisers and legal websites often ignore. It will help you really protect yourself and accomplish your goals.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.80. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.