Practical Guide to Handling Motor Insurers' Bureau Claims Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2013
File Size: 289 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The 1999 Uninsured Drivers Agreement applies to accidents in which an uninsured driver was involved, which have occurred after 1 October 1999. Limitation periods for cases under the agreement will start to expire from 1 October 2002, after which procedural defects cannot be overcome by discontinuing and reissuing. To avoid satisfying any unpaid judgments, the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) will be able to act on any failure by claimants solicitors to comply with the strict terms of the Agreement. In order to prepare for this, those dealing with Motor Insurers Bureau claims must have watertight systems in place in order to avoid potential negligence claims. This book is an essential guide to preparing such procedures, and includes a series of standard letters, checklists and diary entries to guide a practitioner through each aspect of such a claim.The guide deals with the detailed provisions of the 1999 Agreement and the Revised Notes for Guidance (2002
). The difficult tasks of handling claims against uninsured drivers and dealing with the MIB are addressed in a practical manner. All relevant recent legislation is discussed, as well as claims against untraced drivers and methods of discovering road traffic insurers to prevent the necessity of involving the MIB. Guidance is also given regarding setting up a department to deal with MIB claims.
The book will be indispensable for any legal executive or solicitor dealing with MIB claims, particularly those handling road accident personal injury claims and all those managing teams of injury specialists.
To effectively handle Motor Insurers’ Bureau claims, the letters and checklists in this book are essential. To save you time, all the documents (letters, checklists, questionnaires and forms) contained in the book are available as Word documents for a fee of 10. The complete package can be sent to you by email or on disk by post.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $110.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.