Primary Education: Assessing and Planning Learning Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2002
File Size: 933 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This wide ranging sourcebook draws together a range of recent and specially commissioned pieces which examine how policy development and research findings have influenced planning and assessing learning for young children. Topics covered include standards, quality control, league tables, teacher and performance assessment. It also looks at the enabling of learning, focusing on authentic activity and learning, implicit values, the role of learner choice and classroom management.
The book also raises which will effect assessing and planning learning into the next century, and sets an agenda for reform and development including teacher training, funding of primary education, early years education and entitlement in primary school.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $67.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.