Primitive Money: In its Ethnological, Historical and Economic Aspects Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Primitive Money: In its Ethnological, Historical and Economic Aspects: Second Edition, Revised and Enlarged deals with the study of the role of money in the past and in selected regions of the world. This selection is divided into three sections, designated as Book I, Book II, and Book III.
Book I discusses the ethnology of money extending back to more than 5,000 years ago, to the dark age when not much written evidence existed, and to today’s various communities scattered around the world. The text covers the regions of Oceania, Asia, Africa, and the Americas. Book II looks into the historical aspect of money, from the ancient period comprising prehistoric currencies such as tools and ornaments, to the Medieval period, and then to modern times. Book III is the theoretical section that attempts to define primitive money, its functions, and its perceived value. This book applies something modern when it discusses primitive monetary policy, such as active and passive attitudes of the State, restrictionist policy, stabilizationist policy, and expansionist monetary policy. This section also discusses the philosophy of primitive money, and its economic and historical roles. The change from primitive to modern money is examined, and the future prospects such as the continuance or redemption of primitive money is discussed.
Anthropologists, sociologists, economists, historians, students and academicians doing sociological research, and even businessmen and industrialists can benefit from reading this text.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $93.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.