Principles and Practice of Business Continuity: Tools and Techniques Ebook
Publication Date: July 2010
File Size: 39124 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
Smart business managers do not ask the question IF a disaster happens, will we be ready? They ask WHEN a disaster happens will we be ready? As businesses rely on longer supply chains for physical goods and offshore outsource operations for service delivery and back office administration, the threats against business continuity increase dramatically. Principles and Practices of Business Continuity: Tools and Techniques explores the activities that ensure critical business functions remain available (during and in the aftermath of a disaster) to customers, suppliers, regulators and others that must have access to critical business functions. This is a comprehensive reference that will ensure the reader is in a position to engage in all of the activities associated with the development, delivery or maintenance of a business continuity program. There are several twists and turns along the path to a comprehensive and well-functioning business continuity plan. Those charged with this function will find this book an excellent reference to ease the task and ensure as few loose ends as possible are left. It includes a CD-ROM with 24 planning and analysis tools, including sample plans, checklists, and exercise guides along with case studies and more. The author is considered the thought-leader in the field and has over 30 years experience teaching business continuity management in over 20 countries.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $41.90. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.