Privatization and After: Monitoring and Regulation Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: February 2002
File Size: 496 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Privatization and After discusses the need to monitor privatization. The authors argue that monitoring will show whether or not the process is fulfilling its objectives and contributing to improved economic performance. The book also assesses the need for, and techniques of, regulating privatized enterprises in situations of continuing monopoly or significant market control. This is supported by an in-depth analysis of regulation in the UK and its implications for developing countries. Further illustrative material is drawn from a range of developed, developing and former socialist countries.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.