Professional's Handbook of Financial Risk Management Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: February 2000
File Size: 7719 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The Professional’s Handbook of Financial Risk Management is a major reference work in finance. A complete practical reference book covering all aspects of financial risk management including an in-depth look at operational risk management, regulation, risk-based capital, and risk adjusted performance measurement. The book focuses on practical financial risk management techniques and solutions, and is designed to guide the risk professional step-by-step through the implementation of a firm-wide risk management framework.
This book covers the various roles of the risk management function. Rather than describing every possible role in exhaustive detail, the authors have provided a story line for each of the discussed topics, including practical issues that a risk manager needs to consider when tackling the subject, possible solutions to difficulties that might be encountered, background knowledge that is essential to know, and more intricate practices and techniques that are being used.
By providing these fundamentals, the novice risk professional can gain a thorough understanding of the topic in question while the more experienced professional can use some of the more advanced concepts within the book. Thus the book can be used to broaden your own knowledge of the risk world, both by familiarizing yourself with areas in which you lack experience and by enhancing your knowledge in areas that you already have expertise.
All authors are leaders in their field who between them have the expertise and knowledge, both practical and theoretical, to produce this definitive risk management guide.
The editors of this book, Marc Lore and Lev Borodovsky, are senior financial risk managers at Sanwa Bank (International) London, and Credit Suisse First Boston, USA respectively. They also run The Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP), the industry association for financial risk management practitioners and researchers.
Endorsed by GARP- Global Association of Risk Professionals
Authored and edited by leading financial markets risk professionals
International in coverage; the concepts and methods covered are not specific to any country or institution, but rather to the risk management profession as a whole
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $425.70. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.