Project Management Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2010
File Size: 1255 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Something for everyone no matter how big or small your project. Project Management – 101 Tips and Tools for Success helps you to become a more successful and enlightened person. It is unlikely that you will have learnt the topics on a formal course as the Tips are an accumulation of over 30 years of experience on 100’s of projects. The 101 Tips have some strange titles and concepts that will possibly stretch your current beliefs, but they cover every day self help issues. Titles include Over Communicate, The Rock, Wear Red Underwear, Dreams, Using Numerology and Feng Shui, Divine Intervention, Taking Risks. The book has been written so that you can begin at any page and move around the Tips using the “See Tip” pointer at the end of each section. Whichever you choose you will potentially save yourself many hours and thousands of dollars. This must surely be a worthwhile investment and a “must read” for individuals wanting to help themselves at work or home Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved. This book is for you and will help you through the hard times so giving you more time for fun and laughter "There is something for everyone no matter how big or small your project is and no matter what your experience is. A thoroughly engrossing book from a man who has seen the “Rock” on every kind of project and lived to tell the tale. A highly recommended book." -David Green Project Management, 101 Tips and Tools for Success is designed so its compact format ensures it can easily be carried in your briefcase or bag. “This book will help you through the hard times!” ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Rob Kennaugh has over 30 years of project management experience in the areas of sales, marketing and information technology within the public and private sectors. He has also used his knowledge and experience in numerous home renovation projects. And, because his work has involved him with many differing industries, cultures and work practices it has led him to the realisation that the underlying driving force is all about people wanting to help themselves.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.