Promoting Inclusive Practice Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2002
File Size: 2081 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Current policy demands that mainstream schools seek to include pupils with special educational needs. This book takes a close look at how exactly this aim can be achieved by examining the various parts of the educational process. The book discusses:
the practicalities of inclusive education
the gap between inclusive policy and practice
a re-configured role for special schools
how the process of inclusion will develop beyond the classroom.
Individuals who have learning difficulties are increasingly finding their place in non-specialist schools. This book considers the ways in which society can continue to support the process of inclusion as full-time education leads on to employment and independent living. The text reflects current developments in thinking and practice, and brings together a broad range of expertise and experience- it brims with enthusiasm for a positive approach that leads on to practical success.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $56.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.