Prussian Blue Ebook
Publication Date: August 2009
File Size: 5813 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
North Korea continues to taunt the United States by detonating nuclear weapons and launching long-range missiles across the Pacific. This threat is suddenly overshadowed by the destruction of the US fleet by a group of highly coordinated Islamic terrorists as it sails through the Straits of Hormuz and into the Persian Gulf.
As the crisis escalates, little attention is paid to several blue, bloated and grossly disfigured Asian sailors who wash ashore in Galveston, Texas. Likewise, the North Korean cargo ship ‘Seoul’ is able to slip into Whiskey Bay, Louisiana unnoticed, where she offloads her cargo: highly radioactive weapons of mass destruction.
As more Asian sailors become deathly ill from the many weeks spent at sea in close proximity to their lethal cargo, they are transferred to a small hospital in Carencrow, Louisiana for treatment. Dr. Rex Bent, an emergency room physician, immediately becomes suspicious and notifies the proper authorities.
With their coup de grâce in jeopardy the extremists realize that not only Dr. Bent but also his wife and confidante, Sharon, must be eliminated without raising suspicion. Pursued and hounded like traitors who had betrayed their country, the Bents are in a race against time, determined to discover the significance of ‘Prussian Blue’.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.