Puerto Rican Students in U.s. Schools Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: April 2000
File Size: 2353 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This volume—the first edited book on the education of Puerto Ricans written primarily by Puerto Rican authors—focuses on the history and experiences of Puerto Rican students in the United States by addressing issues of identity, culture, ethnicity, language, gender, social activism, community involvement, and policy implications. It is the first book to both concentrate on the education of Puerto Ricans in particular, and to bring together in one volume, the major and emerging scholars who are developing cutting-edge scholarship in the field.
Puerto Rican Students in U.S. Schools:
- features both scholarly chapters (conceptual and research studies) and reflective essays, as well as two poems,
- combines broad overview studies with classroom practice and social action, and
- includes chapters that trace the history of the education of Puerto Ricans in U.S. schools in general and its history in New York City, and one chapter on return migrants.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $63.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.