Pursue Your Dreams Ebook
Publication Date: April 2006
File Size: 2277 Kbytes
( 24.33% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Pursue Your Dreams: Come What May , is an inspirational true story about the struggles that author Andayi Mushenye underwent to travel and settle in America and pursue his dreams.
The extraordinary capacity to get up and move forward after stumbling is a remarkable trait necessary for success. In spite of formidable challenges, he never fails to look at the future with great optimism. Early in his life, he learns the virtue of self responsibility by getting the wind knocked out of him and his father passes away. Shortly afterwards, Mushenye undergoes a circumcision rite without being anesthetized in order to be initiated into adulthood. He then flunks out of high school but with the encouragement of a widowed single mother, repeats high school in his native Kenya and does well enough to become untrained secondary school teacher, earning thirty dollars per month. Armed with his new salary, he embarks on the road to America and lands in Detroit to study at Eastern Michigan University-with no idea what America is like, how his education will be paid for or where he is going to live. Having come straight from the village, the challenges of American technology and way of life jolt him into a series of culture shocks, but he plows on.
Through failures, tragedy, addiction, loss, and other setbacks, he still manages to find success. Pursue Your Dreams: Come What May is a candid, inspirational, courageous and another humorous Coming to America story that will teach you about another culture and still demonstrate that you too can pursue your dreams and succeed-all it takes is you.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.54. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.