Question Every Thing Ebook
Publication Date: February 2012
File Size: 1416 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing 50 pages every 50 days is allowed.
- Copying 50 text selections every 50 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 17.84% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
A treasure trove for anyone interested in spirituality, psychology, mysticism and the future of society. In a time, when many minority groups are gaining wider recognition, one group is still overlooked or scorned by western society. This book is the first to paint a clear portrait of the millions of people who are “spiritual, but not religious.” The author uses his own experiences to describe the spiritual path with penetrating honesty. He takes the reader on a wild journey from levitating meditators in Switzerland to a group of bombshelter-building new agers in Montana. He describes the profound difference between the inner path of the mystic and the outer path promoted by traditional religion. Interspersed with shocking and sometimes hilarious personal stories is a penetrating analysis of western society and why we have not found solutions to problems from world peace to the dissatisfaction with life, that seems to increase along with material welfare. The author raises the question of what comes after the welfare state, and he provides provocative answers. People who have also dared to follow their own path will findmuch to appreciate, and people who are new to the path will find profound insights and many helpful hints. The book ends by describing the often overlooked goal of the spiritual path in a way that is more clear and lucid than ever done before. With its profound insights into many aspects of life, societyand spirituality, this book has something for everyone.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.10. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.