Railway Transportation Systems: Design, Construction and Operation Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Incorporates More Than 25 Years of Research and Experience
Railway Transportation Systems: Design, Construction and Operation* presents a comprehensive overview of railway passenger and freight transport systems, from design through to construction and operation. It covers the range of railway passenger systems, from conventional and high speed inter-urban systems through to suburban, regional and urban ones. Moreover, it thoroughly covers freight railway systems transporting conventional loads, heavy loads and dangerous goods. For each system it provides a definition, a brief overview of its evolution and examples of good practice, the main design, construction and operational characteristics, the preconditions for its selection, and the steps required to check the feasibility of its implementation.
Developed for Engineers, Designers, and Operators of Railway Systems
The book also provides a general overview of issues related to safety, interface with the environment, cutting-edge technologies, and finally the techniques that govern the stability and guidance of railway vehicles on track.
Contains information on the three main constituents of all railway systems: railway infrastructure, rolling stock, railway operations
- Provides a methodology for testing the applicability of the implementation of railway systems
- Offers an overview of issues related to the safety of railway systems in general
- Describes their interfaces with the environment, the cutting-edge technologies that are already in place as well as those that are under research, and the techniques that govern the stability and guidance of railway vehicles on track
Railway Transportation Systems: Design, Construction and Operation suits students, and also those in the industry ‒ engineers, consultants, manufacturers, transport company executives ‒ who need some breadth of knowledge to guide them over the course of their careers.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $57.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.