Re-Visioning The Way We Work Ebook
Publication Date: August 2005
File Size: 1761 Kbytes
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The tools of business are dynamic-capital, people, markets and ideas-all are living entities in a constant state of flux. To take these tools-to work with them and reorganize them in new and different ways to produce a positive effect in your life and your organization-is the essence of the creative process. How to get there? This work will provide a working map for the journey toward your own potential. ‘A lucid gateway to Joseph Campbell’s monomyth of the hero’s journey, particularly as it can be applied to one’s career. Ginger Grant is an excellent interpreter of this invaluable but sometimes rather difficult body of work. I recommend her highly."
William Gibson, author of Pattern Recognition
’A most remarkable technique born of a most remarkable vision! This book grounds the world of business management and corporate organization in a mythological psychology. It demonstrates practically a way to give creativity and imagination to the real life of the workplace. A unique and important contribution to the field!"
-David L. Miller, PhD.,
Watson Ledden Professor Emeritus, Syracuse University
‘Ginger Grant’s creative reimagining of the work place promises any who will consider her mythic approach to ’doing business" a more flexible and humane corridor out of the stilted and calcified set of rules and formats that govern its behavior. Her leading impulse, that the corporate ethos will change dramatically only when it understands and accepts its own functioning mythology, promises to reanimate the place where we spend the best energies of our lives."
Dennis Patrick Slattery,
Core Faculty, Pacifica Graduate Institute and author of
Grace in the Desert and The Wounded Body
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.