Real Estate Investing in Canada: Creating Wealth with the ACRE System Ebook
Publication Date: February 2008
File Size: 2189 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- Copying 5 text selections every 365 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 32.15% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Finally—A Proven Strategy for Real Estate Investment
Do you wonder if the real estate market has passed you by? Or perhaps you think prices can’t go any higher and the real estate bubble is about to burst? Maybe you’re of the opinion that the profitable properties have been snapped up and there’s no room left for you. Well, here’s some great news: amazing opportunities exist in the Canadian real estate market for investors who understand how big-picture economic fundamentals can be combined with sound property analysis to create exceptional wealth. Your key to success is to learn the powerful techniques that have helped thousands of others to make money and accomplish their lifestyle dreams through intelligent real estate investing.
In Real Estate Investing in Canada , you’ll discover the breakthrough Authentic Canadian Real Estate (ACRE) system, a step-by-step program designed to unlock the secrets behind profitable real estate investing. Developed by Canadians for Canadians, savvy investors have already used this ACRE approach to purchase nearly $1 billion in property. You can learn how the ACRE system can help you cut through real estate market hype to get honest answers about critical investment questions.
In Real Estate Investing in Canada , you’ll learn:
- how to spot a market that is over-priced or, better yet, under-priced
- how to know if a town will boom or bust—before it happens
- how to accurately analyze any property—even if you’re a novice investor
- decide, within 30 seconds, whether a property has profit potential or not
- the 18 secrets to street-smart negotiations—how to use them to get the deal you want
- the 7 proven strategies that will get the bank to say yes to your deals
- how to get your offer accepted, even in a competitive market
- the single most important step for an overachieving real estate investor (it’s not what you think!)
The fundamentals of the real estate market have changed dramatically over the past few years, and investors need to know how to read the signs so they get in and—just as importantly—out of the market at the right time.
So, if you’re serious about informed investing, read _ Real Estate Investing in Canada_ , learn the ACRE system, and join the ranks fo Canada’s top real estate investors.
Canadians are looking to real estate investing to build wealth given the unpredictable nature of the stock market. The Authentic Canadian Real Estate (ACRE) System is the first of its kind to show ordinary Canadians how to profit from investing in residential real estate. In Real Estate Investing in Canada , readers will discover how to cut through the hype and emotion of a real estate market and assess the inherent risks and rewards. Whether buying a first property or the 100th, this book gives every investor new-found tools, strategies and confidence to achieve their investment goals.
What Canadian real estate investors are saying about the ACRE System and Don R. Campbell:
“This is a great book. One strategy alone saved me over $28,000 in the last nine months!” — Michael Millenaar
“Full of practical Canadian content and presented in an organized and respectful system. It directly addresses how you get the money and financing you need to purchase enough real estate to achieve your goals.” — Tamara MacLaren
“One of Don Campbell’s great gifts is his near-genius ability to take something that appears complex and break it down into a simple step-by-step system that anyone can follow. I am convinced that everyone will thoroughly enjoy, and more important, benefit financially, by reading this book.” — Russell Westcott
“The power of Real Estate Investing in Canada lies in the super simple, street-proven systems that it offers you. It makes real estate dreams possible and reachable for any Ca
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $25.07. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.