Redemption Lost Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Sometimes the only difference between good and evil is the side you’re standing on when the battle starts The masterminds behind the viral experiments have put together a team of elite soldiers led jointly by Eric Richter and Stephen Collins, a powerful telepath who can control people to do his bidding. Their first mission is to complete a series of ritual sacrifices in Tucson that will lure Wendy, Jamie, and Jobe into a trap. With the bait taken, Stephen manipulates the trio into a meeting with Jobe’s sister, Amber McKenzie, using her to drive a wedge between Wendy and Jobe. Stephen works to keep the vigilantes at odds with each other, while the elites attempt to frame FBI agents Gavin Lebowitz and Stephanie Callaghan for murder. Just when things can’t seem worse, Jobe is taken. Then despite the efforts of Amber and her friends, Wendy is captured as well. Both will be forced to confront the evils they’ve committed in pursuit of revenge, and both will be made an offer they can’t refuse. Only one will agree to work for the elites, a decision that could cost them their life. But the elites have powerful enemies who have also taken an interest in Jobe and Wendy, and while they prepare for an attack on the Tucson base of operations, Amber and her friends are planning a rescue attempt of their own. Even with the help of these unexpected allies, will it be possible to shut down the elites and stop the rituals for good?
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.