Reinventing Interactive and Direct Marketing Ebook
Leading Experts Show How to Maximize Digital ROI with iDirect and iBranding Imperatives
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Attract New Customers and Exceed Revenue Goals with iDirect Marketing!
“A simple concept ties this incredibly useful book together. Every marketer now is an iDirect marketer. You ignore this concept, and this book, at your own peril.”
Al Ries, author of War in the Boardroom
“How do you get your brand heard, trusted, and remembered? The answer is in the confluence of digital and direct to form a torrent of minimal cost/maximal result opportunities. Rapp’s vision of an iDirect future and the insights of the book’s contributors put marketing supremacy in your grasp.”
Tim Suther, SVP, Acxiom Global Multichannel Marketing Services
“The internet brings about the reinvention of everything. Now it is marketing’s turn. Rapp compiles the best thinking on a future with low-cost and no-cost connections between products and consumers. Essential reading for marketers.”
Chris Anderson, author of The Long Tail
“Direct marketing is interactive, and interactive marketing is direct. With an ‘iDirect’ mindset, digital platforms and innovative analytics impact the data-driven, online, offline, lead-generating, customer-retaining, multichannel direct marketing process. Rapp’s vision for reinventing marketing is a wake-up call for CMOs to think and act differently in a profoundly changed world.”
John Greco, President and CEO, Direct Marketing Association
“It’s increasingly important to rely on an agency for accountable iDirect solutions. The advertising agency of the future must be adept at reinventing yesterday’s interactive, direct and branding. Rapp’s cohort of experts show the way in this book.”
Michael McCathren, Chick-fil-A Conversation Catalyst
About the Book
Reinventing Interactive and Direct Marketing focuses on how to benefit from a fundamental truth about marketing in the digital era. Interactive Marketing is direct. Direct Marketing is interactive. What has been seen mistakenly as separate disciplines actually are one and the same. Every marketer now is an interactive direct marketer.
To help you profit from this new reality, Stan Rapp introduces a new paradigm-iDirect- the 21st-century growth engine at the intersection of digital technologies and direct marketing practices. The gap between what you once took for granted and the iDirect Marketing future is so vast that a team of thought leaders is needed to deal with it. No one person has all the answers.
In this book, Rapp brings together marketing luminaries with a variety of perspectives that will open your eyes to astonishing, new opportunities. It contains surprising insights from the top minds in direct marketing, including:
- John Greco, President of the Direct Marketing Association : How to Market Directly or Be Left Behind
- Professor Don Shultz, PhD, Northwestern University : Media Allocation for a Mass Networking Landscape
- Lucas Donat, President, Donat/Wald : ROIpositive Advertising via TV and Print for the iDirect Marketer
- Mike Caccavale, Founder and CEO, Pluris Marketing : Instant Delivery of Thousands of Individualized Messages
- Michael Becker, VP Mobile Strategies, iLoop Mobile : Hold the Consumer in the Palm of Your Hand with Mobile
- Melissa Read, PhD, Vice President of Research and Innovation, Engauge : The Psychology of Motivating Desired Behavior On- and Offline
- Tim Suther, Acxiom SVP Global Multichannel Marketing Services : Releasing the Full Power of iDirect Fundamentals
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $42.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.