Reinventing Lean: Introducing Lean Management into the Supply Chain Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: July 2010
File Size: 3049 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Most books on Supply Chain Management simply focus on how to move materials and key resources throughout an industrial enterprise. Reinventing Lean shows how SCM can be made “Lean,” leading to much more reliable, cost-effective and competitive Supply Chain Management" (SCM). In this book, the reader will find a collection of management tools that will help to implement Lean principles, and to understand the components of an integrated Supply Chain Management system. Moreover, the book will show that to make Lean SCM effective, both the functional management tools as well as an enterprise-wide cultural readiness are needed in order to lay the groundwork for a World Class Lean Supply Chain.
Reinventing Lean will carefully lead engineers and manufacturing managers on how to adopt a cutting-edge Lean Supply Chain strategy. The book will lay out various proven approaches to incorporating Lean and SCM practices, by focusing on the ways in which SCM relates to materials, money, and information movement within the manufacturing environment. And because Reinventing Lean recognizes that a successful Lean SCM system cannot be achieved unless an organization supports team integration and the willingness to adapt to change, it provides not only the technical tools but also methods for changing company cultural factors that can make it all come together for a successful operation.
- Industrial engineers and plant managers, with strong backgrounds in SCM, will learn how lean management principles can be utilized to make their organizations leaner, more efficient, and more competitive
- Readers will find out how to lay out various approaches to incorporating Lean and SCM practices
- Readers can learn how to customize a cutting-edge Lean Supply Chain strategy which will give a distinct advantage over the competition
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $77.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.