Release Your Potential: Making Sense of Personal and Professional Development Ebook
Publication Date: November 2011
File Size: 3240 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
You are having a career change; you are looking to get into employment; you are looking to simply become more effective in your present role but don’t know how to go about improving your skills. If this sounds familiar,Release Your Potential will help you to: • Identify what you know now and need to know in order to improve. • Look at how you learn best. • Make best use of your time. • Handle stress. • Plan how you will achieve your goals. • Develop and maintain a Personal Development Portfolio. In Release Your Potential:Making Sense of Personal and Professional Development, Marsh guides the reader gently through the maze of learning styles, ways of learning, and how to identify future goals and development needs. Stress and Time Management are examined with a real life case study analysis to bring it to life. Finally, Marsh guides you through the construction of a Personal Development Portfolio, with the subsequent Action Plans and Development Records aimed to enhance learning & development and impress any prospective employer . This is the second of the new Lifelong Learning:Personal Effectiveness Guides by Rosalie Marsh which draw from her extensive skills & industrial experience in sales management and work-based learning in adult and further education; They are designed as a user-friendly support material for learners of all ages with a wide range of abilities.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.