Reliability, Maintainability and Risk Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Reliability, Maintainability and Risk has been updated to ensure that it remains the leading reliability textbook and cementing the book’s reputation for staying one step ahead of the competition.
This 6th edition incorporates brand new material on the accuracy of reliability prediction and common cause failure based on the author’s PhD research work. David J. Smith approaches these subjects from an entirely original and unique viewpoint, emphasising that the need to demonstrate that safety-related systems have been assessed against target integrity levels is now commonplace in most industries, and the material contained in this book will address these growing needs.
Reliability, Maintainability and Risk has now been established for over 20 years. It deals with all aspects of reliability, maintainability and safety-related failures in a simple and straightforward style, explaining technical terms and jargon and handling the imitations of reliability parameters. It pre-supposes no prior knowledge of the subject- the author deals with numerical data making realistic predictions using the minimum of mathematics.
David J. Smith has written seven successful works on reliability, quality, maintainability, software and statistics and is past Chairman of the Safety and Reliability Society. He has been directly concerned with this branch of engineering in the telecommunications, electronics and oil and gas industries for over 25 years. He is well known for his many courses and workshops on reliability engineering and software quality and is in a unique position to provide much-needed information on a burgeoning subject area.
Readers will be getting brand new and original information that they cannot get from any other title on the subject of Reliability, Maintainability and Risk.
Author is well known and has an excellent track record in this area. He is regarded as highly “readable” and his writing concise and straightforward.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $61.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.