Rescue our World: 52 brilliant little ideas for becoming an eco hero Ebook
Publication Date: December 2007
File Size: 1056 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing 7 pages every 7 days is allowed.
- Copying 7 text selections every 7 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 15.68% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Millions of us want to improve our lives and do our bit to help the environment, and there’s tons of advice out there to help us; a never-ending avalanche of books, magazines, websites and TV programmes. But who’s got the time to wade through this lot to sift the stuff that works from the rubbish? What we need are failsafe short cuts to reducing our carbon footprints and cutting down on waste.“Rescue Our World” is the indispensable guide to making sure you live the most eco-friendly life possible, without having to chuck out the TV or dress only in hemp. Packed with down-to-earth, simple and effective advice, “Rescue Our World” will help readers make a difference and help to halt our destruction of the planet. We have selected the very best ideas from our database of expert ideas and stripped them down to the absolute essentials to create the fantastic new “52 Brilliant Little Ideas” series and ensure that “Rescue Our World” is compact, inspiring to read and fantastic value. It is simply brilliant.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $5.86. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.