Resource Allocation in the Public Sector Ebook
Values, Priorities and Markets in the Management of Public Services
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2002
File Size: 1147 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
In the public sector at the moment resources are scarce – or at the very least finite and limited – how they are allocated is therefore of crucial importance.
This book analyses this process and examines the competing values that underlie the public service ethic, including the role of markets and quasi-markets, in the delivery of public services.
Topics discussed include:
- whether people should be denied the public services they need because public bodies are short of money
- what balance we should strike between markets and public organisations to provide public services
- whether the use of markets has gone too far and whether we need to return to a public service ethic
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $78.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.