Rethinking Management Education for the 21st Century Ebook
Research in Management, Education and Development.
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2002
File Size: 7931 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Suffolk University Research in Management Education and Development (MED) is a book series to foster the advance of MED research, learning, theory, and practice. Our objective is to reflect and shape contemporary discourse about important issues that will serve both academicians preparing mainstream courses and business professionals in management education and development. The series aspires to be a “window” on the future and a compendium of best practices. Currency, innovativeness and relevance will inform editorial decisions. Prompt review of submitted proposals as well as timely production and marketing of the completed volume is assured. This book series will include both edited volumes comprised of articles written by specialists in various aspects of the volume’s theme and single-authored books. Each volume will be devoted to an in-depth examination of a particular management education issue including but not limited to the following: Assessments of technological innovations in MED such as those based in internet technologies and other new media, creating virtual learning communities, advances in simulations and virtual reality applications, intelligent tutoring, distance MED, knowledge management and MED, use of MED in increasing the human capital of organizations, global differences and trends in MED from a comparative perspective, comparative studies of MED across industries, the social psychological context of MED, cognitive issues in MED, service learning, corporate universities, strategic approaches to management development, emerging visions of management education, approaches to structuring MED, issues in managing MED, support functions in MED, issues in the deployment of MED, MED change management, MED alliances and networks, ethical dimensions of MED, corporate cultures and MED, integrating consulting into MED, new approaches to internships and field experiences, faculty externships, assessment and accreditation of management education, comparative studies of MED curriculum development, film and fiction as MED media, and critical approaches to MED. The series of volumes will represent a wide range of organizational, industry, national and global management education and development issues.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $50.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.